My first attempt at blogging!

Sunday, June 14, 2009 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Instead of inundating my Facebook page non-stop with pictures and ramblings about Eli, I thought I'd blog. Plus, my Mom refuses to FB (which is probably a good thing :), so here's to hoping she'll read my blog. Love you Peetle.

First things first, I made headway with the play "area." Desperate times call for desperate measures, so we now refer to half of the den as the play area. It works. I ain't complainin. Deal of the week, 3 Pottery Barn off-white leaning shelves off of Craigslist for $125. I'm still grinning about this find.



Second accomplishment of the weekend, baby gates! Well, they are solely intended at this point to keep the pups out of the den, play area, kitchen and Eli's room b/c my germaphobia has kicked into high gear, much to Rusty's horror. He's over it. I'm ridiculous. I know. :)



Baby Food! You know I'm addicted. Anyways, I added mango to Eli's pears in the babycook and he now has a new favorite...peas have been demoted to 2nd best.

Family friendly parking. How did this just now enter my life? Where has it been for the last 5 months. Ikea is my new fav! These spaces are just too good to be true...wide, long, close to the door, the people waiting for your spot all have the patience of Job, yadda yadda...I could go on and on.



And lastly for the weekend, turkey butt has officially outgrown his swing. I can't get both sides of the straps to connect and he tries to roll out. He assaults the mobile constantly. Poor lil lamb swing. Time to say goodbye and go into storage.



0 comments: