My Review of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Shop and Learn Walker

Saturday, September 26, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

The Shop and Learn Walker by Fisher-Price is an interactive learning walker that teaches baby through everyday play. The walker features a wide, steady wheel base and a comfortable grip handle for baby. As baby walks, music and lights encourage him to continue and sing along to ABC's and other ...


Cute & Engaging

By Eli's Mom from Atlanta, GA on 9/26/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Interactive, Fun, Engaging, Promotes Learning

Best Uses: Indoor

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent, Working Parent

My kiddo is 8 mo old and I'd say this is his second favorite toy (FP activity table is his favorite). I was very happily surprised to see how sturdy it is. He started walking with it immediately and now dances to the music while playing with toys in the basket. He has not knocked it over while pulling up on it and loves all the shape toys and groceries. I'd buy this as a gift in a heartbeat.

Eli & the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Shop & Learn Walker

Tags: Using Product, 029

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product

(legalese)

1 comments:

Laura B said...

I was looking at TRU's site yesterday & saw this review. It made me giggle to see little Eli on there.